1. Management of customer’s personal information
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy rights, and to ensuring that your personal data is safe and secure by using administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data. Our security controls are designed to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, corruption, alteration, and disclosure.
２. How we use your personal information
We will use the personal information we collect from you to send you emails or letters to provide you with information or to reply to your inquiries.
3. Disclosure of personal information to a third party
We will manage your personal information in an appropriate way and will not disclose it to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When you agree to provide it.
- When we provide data to a third party supplier or vendor who may fulfill your service on our behalf.
- When it is required to comply with any legal obligation.
４. Security controls to protect personal information
We are committed to ensure the protection of your personal information with our security controls.
5. Identity verification
When you wish to view, revise or delete your personal information, you are required to provide identification.
6. Compliance with laws and regulations
Please feel free to contact us if you have inquiries about our personal information management.
Autour des Fleurs
Stream View #101, 2-27-1, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0013